Introductory Offer for First Time Students Only
1 Month for $99
Fine Print: First Time Students Only. Cannot be combined with any other offers.
Available to residents of Miami-Dade/Broward (proof of residency may be required).
Classes must be used within 1 month of purchase.
What Class Should You Take?
If you are new to Yoga, start with a Basic Class. These classes are active but slightly slower moving classes designed for beginners.
Our highly trained teachers teach you the fundamentals of yoga including asana (yoga poses), pranayama (yogic breathing), guided meditation and guided relaxation in a comfortable safe environment.
If you are new to our studio but not new to the practice you can take any class you like.
Please let our teachers know about any injuries or special needs you may have prior to your practice.
We have wonderful teachers here at our studio and recommend that you try them all!
We look forward to seeing you here!
How to Get Started?
- It’s very simple. Choose any Basic class on our schedule.
- Arrive 10 minutes before your class starts.
- We suggest comfortable work out type attire.
- Try not to eat two hours before your class.
- If you have a yoga mat bring it. If not, we rent and sell mats here at the center.
Registering for Classes
There are no registration fees. We have several payment options that include:
- Come at your convenience and pay for a single/drop-in class
- Save Money and purchase a Class Package which can be shared; please make note of the expiration date on your receipt
- Join our Monthly Billing Program and receive access to great discounts on retail, workshops, and massages
On Your Mat
Yoga is a practice. It’s not something you need to perfect right away. Your practice will constantly evolve and change based on your own needs. Some days you may feel more tired than others and may not want to push yourself so hard. Other days you may feel more energetic and up for a challenge. It’s all up to you. We simply recommend listening to your body.
Yoga is not a competition. Everyone’s needs are different. Some have tight hips, shoulders, weak knees, lower back pain etc. so in that sense even though you are practicing with a group, your yoga is very much an individual experience.
- We kindly ask that you turn your cell phone off before entering the studio.
- Please be on time. Our cut off time for late students is 10 minutes.
- There are no shoes allowed inside the practice rooms. Please leave them on the shoe shelf or in your bag.
- Please talk quietly in the studio and especially in the hallway and be mindful of the classes that are in savasana (final relaxation)
- Please return your props neatly as this is part of your yoga practice
All Classes, Workshops and Trainings are Non-Refundable