Panchakarma Ayurvedic Cleanse
Buy Now5 Day $1650
Panchakarma = (five actions)
Practiced in India for thousands of years, Panchakarma is an Ayurvedic cleansing and rejuvenating therapy program that systematically eliminates toxins from your body, mind and consciousness.
Panchakarma is the ultimate way to heal, detoxify and restore the body’s natural balance.
Why do we need Panchakarma?
Stressful lifestyles, lack of sleep, chronic fatigue, processed food, improper food combinations and eating habits as well as emotions such as anger, fear, guilt, sadness and more, weaken our “Agni” digestive fire.
When this fire is weak we are not able to fully digest and metabolize our food, experiences and emotions.
As a result, physical and energetic toxins called “Ama” build up in the body and block the flow of energy. Ayurveda considers this build-up of toxins the underlying cause of all disease.
Benefits of Panchakarma
- Eliminates toxins and helps balance the nervous system, digestive system, circulatory system, tissues, organs and all other systems of the body
- Eliminates toxins from the mind and consciousness
- Reverses the negative effects of stress on the body and slows the aging process
- Strengthens the immune system
- Balances all three doshas “constitution”
- Helps remove some of the underlying root causes of disease
- Increases life force, vitality, inner peace, mental clarity and overall well-being
Your First Day of PK
- Optional Yoga class
- Ayurvedic consultation with your therapist that includes medical history and a plan for your personalized PK program as well as instructions on how to use your personalized PK cleanse kit
- Begin your Ayurvedic treatments
- Optional Yoga class
- Meet with your therapist for your daily consultation
- Abhyanaga-Specialized Ayurvedic oil massage specific to your constitution
- Swedana-Herbalized steam to remove toxins
- Shirodhara-Constant stream of warm oil poured on to the third eye (Anja Chakra) area that calms and balances the nervous system
Reserve your PK
Panchakarma is limited to 2 clients per week so programs must be booked 1 month in advanced and a deposit must be made to hold your space. As soon as your PK is booked you will need to fill out the necessary paperwork and return it to Prana Yoga. All medical history forms and pre-PK forms can be downloaded from our website. These must be submitted along with your deposit.
5 Day PK $1650
- Initial Ayurvedic consultation and daily check-ins
- 5 Days of treatments: Abhyanga, Swedana (steam including specified essential oils) and Shirodhara
- 7 day supply of 100% organic food and herbs for your cleanse
- 5 Yoga Classes
1 Day PK $325
- Ayurvedic consultation
- Abhyanga, Swedana, and Shirodhara
- Optional Yoga Class
1 Day PK includes Ayurvedic treatments and a 1 day sampler that consists of a each item contained in the Ayurvedic cleanse kit.